Saturday, January 9, 2010

The Best Kind of Survey. :) (May 27, 2009)

(posted to Facebook, May 27, 2009)






..Ten things I wish I could say to ten different people. (but don't say their name)

10. I'm pretty certain I'm going to miss you more than you're going to miss me.
9. Thanks for showing me what is least important.
8. You used to be really cool. You always used to say you were unchanged, but
trust me, you've changed. If I see you this summer, it's going to be weird.
7. Did you feel it, too?
6. You have no idea. None. Your sister sees it more than you do. lol.
5. I know you want to pursue your dreams, so do it. And I will want to follow you.
4. WHY did you reject my friend request? I thought we were good? What's up?!
3. Your hypocritical, neo-con, holier-than-thou attitude is NOT okay. Okay?
2. Grow up, please.
1. I don't know what the problem is, but you need to work it out before the individuals
around you begin to be negatively affected by the underlying, secret conflict. Okay?



Nine things about myself:

9. HOBY is everything I want to be.
8. I'm pretty conceited.
7. I read people pretty well... unless their actions are more irrational than I can comprehend.
6. I'm a pot-stirrer, yes, but I don't do it just for the sake of stirring the pot. See, the
thing is that, if I believe in and am passionate about something enough, I am not afraid
to say what I mean and defend what I believe/am passionate about. I don't make waves
for the sake of making waves, but I am not afraid to make waves.
5. I would sacrifice a lot to save someone's soul.
4. I get pretty upset when people laugh at my dreams and aspirations. What I want to do
is a very large part of me, so you're pretty much laughing at me. Not cool. Okay?
3. I have panic attacks occasionally. Not like I used to, though.
2. I often wish I could leave and start over. My reputation is a large source of pressure.
1. I can play a mean trill on piano. And grace notes, too. :) No mordants, please.



Eight ways to win my heart.

8. Tell me I'm pretty.
7. Give good hugs.
6. Be straightforward. Don't tiptoe around things.
5. Let me have my friends. You can have yours.
4. Um... :/ ...let me drive? I'm a terrible passenger. lol.
3. Be able to take a joke. And be able to give them back. Just don't be spiteful about it.
2. Let me have my panic attacks, just stay next to me.
1. Smell good. lol.



Seven things that cross my mind a lot.

7. What people are thinking about when they're quiet.
6. Money.
5. How weird humans are.
4. Where certain people have disappeared to.
3. Pretty things: birds, clouds, the sun, etc.
2. The calendar.
1. The to-do list.



Six things I do before I fall asleep

6. Think about the next day's plans.
5. Set my alarm, maybe.
4. Open the window, maybe.
3. Brush teeth/get pjs.
2. LIE down. lol.
1. Think.



Five people who mean a lot. (in no order whatsoever)

5. EVERYONE (you think I'm kidding. I'm not)
4. Musicians (Ronnie Martin, Aaron Weiss, Vitas, Lawrence Gowan, Enrique
Granados, John Field, Edvard Grieg, etc)
3. The seven boys and the girls
2. Family
1. Everyone from HOBY <3



Four things you're wearing right now.

4. Jeans
3. Pink Gary pj shirt
2. Necklace
1. Earbuds (ew)



Three songs that you listen to recently.

3. Major Tom by Shiny Toy Guns
2. Be the Death of Me by Dawson Wells
1. Light Through the Viens by Jon Hopkins



Two things you want to do before you die.

2. Visit/attend/work at ORB in Red Bank, NJ.
1. Publish three books, at least.



One confession.

1. I'm pretty certain I don't play piano as well as I think I do.

No comments: