Saturday, January 9, 2010

epiphany (Feb 1, 2009)

(posted to Facebook, February 1, 2009)







I had an epiphany earlier today. Note to come later, but it was about church buildings and being restricted and it's all related to the Tao.



Hurrah, philosophy!







A lot of what we talked about also reminded me of the discussions I've had about the idea of soulmate and... gah, forgot.



Uhm... you shouldn't disregard any possibility on your hypothetical possibilities that you think might occur, possibly.



And... I don't recall.







But I am quite excited about this restrictive-Tao epiphany.







Fun fact: Whenever someone says "can't," I'm inclined to reply, "Not with that attitude you can't" because it's such a sentiment that I abhor.
Not all obstacles can be overcome by a good attitude.



"Not with that attitude they can't!"



See?

No comments: