Thursday, January 7, 2010

sixteen viral facts (Dec 10, 2008)

(posted to Facebook, December 10, 2008)




Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 16 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 16 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you.

1. I love the social sciences, which is why I could never be Amish.
2. The college that I will be going to has a HIBACHI GRILL and I am ecstatic.
3. I often judge people by their appearance and demeanor.
4. I can't stand apathy, but it's worse when people don't know what apathy means.
5. I am not accustomed to non-success.
6. I would like to leave the US and never come back, but I couldn't do it because of my high degree of social integration.
7. I resent people who are able to write music because I can't and I'm jealous. (but I'm happy for you!)
8. I wouldn't mind never having kids.
9. I wouldn't mind never getting married.
10. My bucket list consists of a white baby grand, a nice car, and a Rammstein concert.
11. I've changed my goal for my college major to Social Psychology so that I will have to take more sociology courses to complete the major's requirements.
12. I have very, very slight symptoms of paranoid schizophrenia, which is the easiest type of schizophrenia with which to live. (it's the least debilitating, I mean)
13. Since taking College Algebra at PennState York, I kind of... like math. (don't tell!)
14. I really, really, REALLY don't like people. ...most people. ...at most times.
15. I have very little sympathy, which is a trait I inherited from my mother.
16. The first kid I have, if I ever have a kid, will either be named Nicolai (for a boy) or Nikola (for a girl) and whoever I marry won't be allowed to argue.





I feel an addendum must be made for this post. My college major is now Sociology with Psychology and Social Work minors. And I actually do like people. I love people. My primary life-goal is sanctified compassion. I am simply more than frequently frustrated by people.
(Jan 7, 2010)

No comments: