Saturday, January 9, 2010

The Best Kind of Survey (redone) (Oct 15, 2009)

(posted to Facebook, October 15, 2009)







I did this survey back in May. I'm doing it again. I do not intend to have all different answers, because I would like to compare how I've changed. So, without reading my post from May (as much as possible), I deleted my answers and re-filled them in.

Compare to...
The Best Kind of Survey. :) (May 27, 2009)







..Ten things I wish I could say to ten different people. (but don't say their name)
10. Thanks for showing me that I am capable of getting over it with closure. ...and
thanks for making me more bitter and cynical about things... not.
9. I am so entirely at peace with it, but I kind of really tend to get jealous over you.
But maybe I just don't want you to lead anyone on. Yeah, let's go with that.
8. I do not like you anymore, at all, but I don't know how to convince you of this
without sounding like a cold-hearted meanie.
7. Thank you so much for establishing camaraderie with me. It means more than
you'll ever know and I'm sad that you'll be gone next year.
6. I thought we were going to try talking again... where are you?
5. It's kind of funny to think about how complete opposite our friendship has become
over the past four years or so. Even to the extent of non-existence. Um, not fun.
4. I miss you, but I don't think that really bothers you.
3. Hey, you guys, you need to get over this.
2. I like to watch you dance in front of me.
1. I saw that.

Nine things about myself:
9. I'm picky about meat.
8. I eat too many carbohydrates because of that.
7. I love college.
6. It bothers me when too many sentences in a row being with "I."
5. I really like grammar.
4. I think I'm really good at grammar.
3. I LOVE TO DO ORIGAMI.
2. Jazz piano is now a big thing for me.
1. I like plants. and birds. and trees. and clouds. and bridges. and falling-down houses.

Eight ways to win my heart.
8. Don't try so hard.
7. Know what's important to me.
6. Don't try to get me to improv.
5. Respect my taste in music.
4. Have a nice jawline or hands.
3. Compliment me sincerely. (This ties in a lot to number 8)
2. Sing. Or, at least, don't be afraid to.
1. Know what HOBY is. :)

Seven things that cross my mind a lot.
7. Not wanting kids.
6. College (loving it, how it's weird, etc).
5. People (in all capacities).
4. Arm veins. :]
3. Piano lesson.
2. Homework.
1. How much I miss HACC and why (I know!).

Six things I do before I fall asleep.
6. Put on PJs.
5. Switch earrings, maybe.
4. Brush teeth.
3. LIE down.
2. Get comfortable.
1. Get comfortable again.

Five people who mean a lot. (in no order whatsoever)
5. My jazz boys.
4. Dr. Weir.
3. The girls (Olivia, Anna, Vik).
2. HOBIES.
1. The home gang.
(and everyone else, no lie)

Four things you're wearing right now.
4. Wooden ring. Yeahhhhh.
3. HOBY shirt.
2. Purple door shirt.
1. Shorts.

Three songs that you listen to recently.
3. Maggie Mahony by Seabird.
2. 42 by Coldplay
1. Dance, Dance by Vitamin String Quartet

Two things you want to do before you die.
2. Go on a gallavanting cliff-coast searching adventure with Steph.
1. Own a (sexy) white baby grand piano and house it in a room with
hardwood floors and mirror walls.

One confession.
1. I know less about music than I portray.

No comments: